1040-US: Entering amounts paid to child care and dependent care providers

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

MFA required for electronic filing

Effective May 3rd, the 2017 version of UltraTax CS requires multi-factor authentication (MFA) to transmit e-files from CS Connect. Find out more.


Where do I report amounts paid to child care and dependent care providers?


The IRS requires the amount of child and dependent care expenses paid to each care provider to be reported. Report amounts paid to each child and dependent care provider in the Provider information statement dialog in Screen Cr.

Related topic: Child and dependent care / child tax credits FAQs (1040)

Share This