Reporting multiple units of trade or business activities FAQ (1065)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Change to CS Support service hours

Our Support department is closed on [[date]]. However, limited UltraTax CS phone support is available on that date from 9 AM - 5 PM ET due to the approaching deadline.

Links to our most popular tax processing topics are available in the Alerts and notices section on the right side of most pages.


Can I enter data to separately report multiple units of trade or business activities?


Yes. UltraTax CS allows you to create multiple units of Screen Inc and enter data for related screens in the Income & Deductions folder. Each unit will be reported on the Ordinary Income (Loss) Worksheet and the totals will be reported on Form 1065, page 1.

Related topic: Activity based reporting FAQs

Share This