1065-US: Printing a copy of Form 7004 with an extended federal return (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

MFA required for electronic filing

Effective May 3rd, the 2017 version of UltraTax CS requires multi-factor authentication (MFA) to access the electronic filing transmission feature in CS Connect.

Thomson Reuters is committed to proactively evolving our security features to help you protect your firm and your clients' data. For more information about multi-factor authentication, see Multi-factor authentication overview.


Can I print a copy of Form 7004 with my extended federal return?


Yes. Mark the Print Form 7004 with return checkbox in the Setup > 1065 Partnership > Federal tab > Other Returns Options button > Other tab.

Related topic: Extensions FAQs (1065)

Share This