1065-US: Entering information for interim closing annualization (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Change to CS Support service hours

Our Support department is closed on [[date]]. However, limited UltraTax CS phone support is available on that date from 9 AM - 5 PM ET due to the approaching deadline.

Links to our most popular tax processing topics are available in the Alerts and notices section on the right side of most pages.


Where do I enter information for interim closing annualization?


To enter interim closing annualization information, choose View > Interim Closing Annualization with a 1065 return open. Note that you must have a change of ownership entered in the Changes of Ownership window in Partner Data Entry to enter amounts in the Interim Closing Annualization window.

Related topic: Interim closing annualization FAQs (1065)

Share This