Screen INAdj-2 - Indiana Adjustments to Income - Prior Year Add-backs (1040)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

See also: 1040 Indiana frequently asked questions


The Indiana General Assembly has passed legislation retroactively conforming to the Internal Revenue Code on various components of income or deductions. Taxpayers may be entitled to a catch-up adjustment (negative add-back) on the Indiana return for items which required a positive add-back in prior years. The nature of how and when a catch-up adjustment can be made on the Indiana return varies from item to item. Hence, certain catch-up adjustments may not have been allowed to be reported on the Indiana return until the current year. Refer to Indiana Department of Revenue documentation for further information.

Use this screen to enter adjustment amounts for Schedule 1 or Schedule B for items affected by the retroactive legislation. Enter a negative amount to report a negative adjustment on Schedule 1 or Schedule B.

Share This