1065-US: Filing Form 8865 (FAQ)

Alerts and notices


Where and when do I file Form 8865?


Attach Form 8865 to the filer's income tax return and file both by the due date (including extensions) for that return. If the filer does not have to file an income tax return, file Form 8865 separately with the IRS at the time and place the filer would be required to file an income tax return.

Related topic: Form 8865 FAQs (1065)