990 - US: Amended returns (Forms 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF, and 990-T)

Alerts and notices

To amend a Form 990, 990-EZ, Form 990-PF or 990-T, follow the instructions below:

  1. Open your 990 or 990-PF client in UltraTax CS.
  2. Access Screen 990, located under the General folder (or Screen 990PF).
  3. Enter an explanation in the Amended return statement dialog (or for Form 990-PF returns, mark the Amended return checkbox). By entering an explanation (or marking the checkbox), UltraTax CS marks the Amended return checkbox on Form 990, Form 990-EZ, or Form 990-PF and prints "AMENDED RETURN" at the top of Form 990-T.

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for the feedback!