E-file 1041 estimated tax payments

Show expandable text


Can I electronically file extensions with estimated tax payments for trusts?


No. Estimated tax payments for trusts can only be electronically filed with the tax return. 

Related topic: 1041-US ELF: Electronic filing FAQs

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for the feedback!