1040-US: Adjusting calculated amounts on Form 4952

Show expandable text


How can I adjust a calculated amount on Form 4952?


Use the adjustment fields on the 4952 screen in the Itemized Deductions folder. Amounts you enter in these three fields adjust the calculated amounts on Form 4952, lines 4a, 4d, and 5, as well as the net capital gain from investments and qualified dividends, which are used in Form 4952 calculations.

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for the feedback!