If you have questions and can’t find the information you need in the Help & How-To Center, you can contact our Support team for assistance.
Before you contact Support
You must be able to provide a specific explanation of the problem so that our Support Representative can handle your inquiry efficiently. You may want to write brief notes on some of the symptoms occurring on your computer or print out any error messages related to the problem. At a minimum, the Support Representative will need to know the following details.
- Operating system that you are using
- Specific nature of the problem
- Steps that preceded the problem
- Whether this problem occurs with more than one client or on other computers
- Full error message and when it occurs
Means of contacting our Support team
Use any of the following methods to contact a Support Representative.
- Contact by email: Complete the online form or send a message to email@example.com.
Note: Typical support requests will be completed within 3-5 business days.
- Contact by phone: Call 866.340.5652 and follow the menu prompts. To quickly reach the person you need without having to listen through the menu prompts, see Support: Phone Queues.
Note: You can visit our support hours page for further information.
- Dashboard: If you have access to SiteWizard, feel free to send us a message through the dashboard support form.
Scope of support
Our Support team assists customers by providing information, resources, and troubleshooting for CS Professional Suite applications running in supported environments. We cannot assist with hardware configuration, user and workstation setup, Windows permissions and file-sharing, network and server administration, peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, and mobile devices), or third-party software. Any issues related to these areas can be resolved with the assistance of your qualified IT personnel and/or the vendor's support for the software or device in question.
When working with a customer, a Support Representative may request your permission to view your screen via WebEx Support Center. Doing so can help ensure that we answer your questions and troubleshoot CS Professional Suite application issues quickly and efficiently. We cannot enter data or modify settings related to your workstation or network.
Our Support team cannot relieve your firm of any legal or professional obligations. Software support does not include tax preparation advice or validation of tax or payroll compliance.