By default, NetFirm CS displays in the portal login screen the text from the Customize Header section of the Utilities > Appearance screen. You can include a graphic in the portal login screen instead of or in addition to this text.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Appearance link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Web tab of the Appearance screen, do one of the following.
- To use the logo from the portal header in the login screen, skip to step 3.
- To upload an image for use only in the portal login screen, click the Browse button in the Login Screen Logo section, navigate to and select the image file, click Open, and then click Upload.
Tip: For best results, we recommend that you upload an image with maximum dimensions of 550 pixels wide by 400 pixels high.
- In the Login Screen Logo section, mark the appropriate checkboxes.
Checkbox Description Use Header Logo for login screen Mark this checkbox to include in the portal login screen the image file that you uploaded for use in the portal header. Use uploaded image Mark this checkbox to include in the portal login screen the image file that you uploaded in the previous step. Display Logo only Mark this checkbox to remove from the portal login screen the text from the Customize Header section of the Utilities > Appearance screen.
- Click Enter.
- Open the portal login screen and view the changes. To make additional changes, repeat these steps.