You can automatically copy or blind copy addresses on notification messages that NetFirm CS sends via email. When you copy addresses, the main email recipient will see the copied addresses in the Cc line of the email message. When you blind copy addresses, the main email recipient will not know that anyone else received the email message.
- This topic explains how to copy or blind copy addresses on all notification messages that NetFirm CS sends via email. If you want to copy or blind copy addresses on only certain notification messages or you want to copy additional addresses on some notification messages, see Modifying templates for email notifications that are sent by NetFirm CS.
- You cannot copy or blind copy addresses on notification messages that will be sent to users through the Messages menu, through alerts in the Tasks widget, or through the NetClient CS mobile app.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Preferences link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Global Addresses section, click the Add Cc link to enter the addresses that should receive copies of notification messages.
- Enter the email addresses in the Cc field. To send copies of the email notification to multiple addresses, separate the addresses with spaces, commas, or semi-colons.
- Click the Add Bcc link and enter the addresses that should receive blind copies of the notification messages.
- Click Enter.
- To apply the settings in the Global Addresses section to the templates for all notification messages, click the Apply to All button near the upper-right corner of the screen.
Related topic: Notification messages that are sent by NetFirm CS