- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can specify a date range for the Time Recap portlet by following these steps.
- Right-click the Time Recap portlet on the Staff Dashboard and choose Show Options from the context menu.
- From the drop-down list in the Date Range field, choose the type of date range for which you want to display data in the Time Recap portlet, such as Period-to-date, Benefit Quarter, or Next Month. (There are numerous options.)
- If you choose Custom Date Range, you will need to specify the beginning and ending dates.
- If you choose Week, Week-to-date, Next Week, or Previous Week, you must also select the last day of the week from the drop-down list in the Week ends on field.
- Click OK.
Related topic: Time Recap portlet