- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Time Recap portlet is available on the Staff Dashboard.
This portlet shows time entered for the current week, classified as billable, nonbillable, and administrative, along with total hours. The default date range is for the current week, but you can choose a different date range by right-clicking the portlet and choosing Options from the context menu. Click the title bar of this portlet to display time entry for the current date.
If you are licensed for the Staff Management module, this portlet also displays columns for target billable hours and target work hours so that staff can compare their billable hours and total hours with their target hours for the selected date range.