- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The File Transfers portlet is available on the Firm, Staff, and Clients Dashboards.
Note: The File Transfers portlet is available if your firm is licensed for the Client Management module and NetFirm CS.
This portlet shows information related to file transfers. The information is filtered according to the dashboard on which the portlet resides; for example, on the Staff Dashboard, only information about file transfers involving the staff member currently logged in will be shown.
For more information on the status information shown in this portlet, see File transfer status.
Select a transfer in the top pane to view additional details for that transfer in the bottom pane. Double-click a transfer to view it in a read-only dialog. Mark the Show last 30 days only and/or Open Transfers Only checkboxes to narrow the list of transfers.
Click the Field Chooser button to choose the fields to be shown in this portlet.