- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To select the portlets that appear on a dashboard in Practice CS, follow these steps.
- Open the dashboard by clicking the appropriate button on the Practice CS toolbar.
- Home Dashboard:
- Firm Dashboard:
- Staff Dashboard:
- Clients Dashboard:
Note: You can also open a dashboard by choosing the appropriate command from the View menu, or by clicking the Firm, Staff, or Clients button in the navigation pane and then clicking the Dashboard action icon.
- On the dashboard, click the tab where the portlets should be placed.
Note: For information on adding a new tab, see Adding dashboard views.
- Click the Select Portlets link at the top right. The Select Portlets dialog opens.
- Mark the checkbox for each portlet that should appear within the selected dashboard view. Clear the checkbox next to portlets that should not appear.
- Click OK.