- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Edit Selected Projects dialog to update information for multiple projects at one time.
- Choose Actions > Manage Projects.
- Select two or more projects in the list, right-click, and choose Edit Selected Projects.
- In the Edit Selected Projects dialog, click the option for the task you want to perform.
- Click the appropriate link below for the remaining steps.
Related topic: Managing projects