- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Reconciliation reports provide summaries of your firm’s work-in-process, billings, and accounts receivable, and enable you to see the flow of your firm’s work over a specified period. These reports can serve as a check to verify that reports balance.
To view and print a Reconciliation report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click one of the reports under Reconciliation in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Reconciliation reports include the following: