- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Contact Synchronization Details dialog enables you to view all of the changes that will be made to a Microsoft Outlook contact when Practice CS synchronizes selected contacts with Outlook.
To open the Contact Synchronization Details dialog, follow these steps.
- Synchronize your contacts with Outlook.
- In the Pending Outlook Synchronization Changes dialog, click an item in the list of pending changes.
When you are finished viewing the pending changes, click OK to close the dialog.