- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Contact categories provide a way to filter your client contacts for a variety of purposes. For example, you might want to send a monthly newsletter to a list of some contacts, mail holiday cards to others, or sort your contacts for other reasons. You can create any contact category you need, and assign an unlimited number of categories to each contact.
The categories you add in this screen are available for selection on the Contact Info tab of the Firm, Offices, Staff, and Clients setup screens.
Note: The Contact Categories screen is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).
For an overview of groupings and strategies for implementing them, see the Grouping setup overview.Related topics