- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Select GoFileRoom Documents dialog to create a link to one or more documents stored in GoFileRoom from any Links tab in Practice CS.
- Open the Select GoFileRoom Documents dialog by right-clicking within the Links tab and choosing Add GoFileRoom Documents from the context menu.
Note: If you are adding a link from one of the setup screens (for example, Clients), you must click the Add or Edit button before the context menu is available.
- In the Select GoFileRoom Documents dialog, select a drawer from the drop-down list in the Drawer field.
- In the grid, use the fields in the Index Value Type and Value columns to construct a search, then click the Search button.
Note: For information on searching in GoFileRoom, see the GoFileRoom documentation.
- In the search results, mark the checkbox for each document to which you want to link, then click OK.
- By default, each link is named using the Description field from GoFileRoom. You can rename the link by right-clicking it and choosing Rename Link from the context menu.
- If you are in one of the setup screens (for example, Engagement Templates), you must click the Enter button to save your changes to the setup item.
Related topic: Adding links