- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use this dialog to select the invoice you would like to use to preview your format.
To access the Preview Custom Invoice Format dialog, verify that the invoice you want to preview is open in the Custom Formats designer screen and click the Preview button on the Custom Formats toolbar.
Select the desired invoice from the grid and click OK to preview the format. To find an invoice quickly, you can filter the list of invoices using the fields in the Filter list, or click the More button next to the Filter field to create a custom statement selection filter. See Filtering your data for details on creating custom filters.