- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If your firm is licensed for the Client Management module and NetFirm CS, you can set up web-based portals to securely share documents and other information with your contacts.
Practice CS uses two kinds of portals:
- Temporary portals — limited, temporary portals that are used for transactions with miscellaneous contacts; these portals expire and become inaccessible after 30 days.
- Permanent portals — portals typically associated with the preferred contact for one more of your firm’s clients.
Note: Temporary portals in NetClient CS can be promoted to permanent portals.
You can add portals when you send files or request files. You can also add portals when setting up contacts.