You can search for text that appears in the Name column, which will help you to find folders or files in long lists.
- The Find field searches for folders or files within the current screen. Use this field to locate folders or files in a long list.
- To learn how to find a file or folder within File Exchange, see Finding a folder or file in File Exchange.
- While in the NetStaff CS tab of the navigation pane, click the Document Presentation link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to Document Presentation.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file or folder that you need to access.
- In the Find field near the upper-right corner of the screen, enter text that appears in the name of the folder or file that you need to access and press ENTER.
NetStaff CS lists the folder names and file names that contain the text.