You can view, download, and print financial documents as often as you want.
Note: For information about viewing File Exchange files, see Viewing and downloading File Exchange files.
You must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 or higher installed to view PDF files. If you don’t have the current version or if you have difficulty opening files, you can download and install the latest version of the Reader from the Adobe Reader page of the Adobe website.
- While in the NetStaff CS tab of the navigation pane, click the Document Presentation link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to Document Presentation.
- In the Document Presentation screen, click the folder for the appropriate taxpayer or company.
Tip: To view the client ID, pause your mouse pointer over the folder name. NetFirm CS displays the client ID in a tooltip.
- Click the folder that contains the file you want to view. Depending on the folder structure, you may need to open sub-folders to access the file.
- Do one of the following.
- Click the name of a file to open it.
- To download multiple files from a folder, including any files that are in subfolders within the folder, click the Download All button at the top of the screen. NetStaff CS creates a ZIP file that you can save to your computer or to a network location.
Note: If you cannot see files, you might need to delete your temporary internet files or cached files.
Depending on how your computer is configured, you will either be prompted to save the file to your hard drive or the file will open automatically in the appropriate application.
- Print the file, or download it by choosing File > Save As and navigating to the desired folder.