- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Staff In/Out Board provides a way for staff members to view each other’s availability throughout the day. Staff members can update their own availability status, and staff members with security privileges can also update availability for other staff members.
To open the Staff In/Out Board, choose Staff In/Out Board from the View menu.
See Updating availability on the Staff In/Out Board for information on using this screen.
- You can also view and update staff availability by adding the Staff In/Out Availability portlet to the Staff Dashboard. In the Staff Dashboard, click the Add Portlet link at the top right and mark the Staff In/Out Availability checkbox.
- You can click an address in the E-mail column to start a new message pre-addressed to that staff member. This feature requires Microsoft Outlook.