- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The WIP Detail portlet is available on the Client Dashboard.
This portlet shows all of the selected client’s WIP through the end of the current period.
- Click the Show Options button to display more options in the portlet, or right-click and choose Show Options from the context menu. Mark the Enable Grouping checkbox to group the portlet by one or more column headings. Click and drag a column heading to the shaded area above the grid to group by that heading.
- Click the Field Chooser button and mark or clear the checkboxes for the columns you want to show or hide in the portlet.
- Click the title bar of the portlet to display the Billing Worksheet report for the selected client.
- Click an item in the portlet to open the Time & Expense Entry screen and view the time or expense entry detail for that item.
Security note: When you enable security privileges for a portlet on the Security Groups setup screen, Practice CS may also enable privileges to view the data available in the portlet. Conversely, removing privileges for viewing data may also remove privileges for related portlets. Consult the Privileges changed pane on the Security Groups setup screen to see all privilege changes that are triggered by enabling access to a portlet.
For this portlet, if no privileges are already enabled for the following security option(s), full privileges will be enabled.
- Menu > Setup > Clients > View
If your firm has multiple offices, you may want to rescind privileges to information for other offices. See More about security privileges for additional information on the relationships between various security privileges.