- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Contact Info tab of the Firm setup screen to enter address and contact information for your firm. Note that this information should be that of your firm’s home office, and the information you enter here is shared with the Contact Info tab for the designated home office on the Offices setup screen.
- From the Setup menu, choose Firm.
- In the Firm screen, click the Contact Info tab.
- Enter the contact information in the fields provided.
- Click the Enter button to save the information.
- The File as field is a required field.
- The City, County, Country, and Zip fields are custom fieldview fields.
- Click the Down arrow button to change the label on a phone number or address (for example, from Home to Mobile).
- Click the Get directions link to view driving directions from to the firm’s location using MapQuest. The directions will open in your default web browser.
- You can enter up to three email addresses. Click the Down arrow button to switch between email address records.