- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To enter a new bank account record, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Bank Accounts.
- In the Bank Accounts setup screen, click the Add button.
- Enter identifying information for the bank account in the ID and Description fields. The description might be a phrase like "Checking at Acme Bank."
- Click Enter to save your changes.
- Depending on your security profile, the ability to add, edit, and delete bank account information may not be available.
- You can also add bank accounts on the fly by right-clicking in a bank account-related field on another screen and choose Add Bank Account from the shortcut menu. An example of such a field is the Bank Account field in Receipt & Adjustment Entry.
Related topic: Bank accounts setup overview