- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The firm administrator (or staff member with security permission to add and edit staff information) should enter new staff information into the application. After initial setup, staff can log in to the application and maintain their own personal information, if they have security permission to do so.
Adding new staff
- Open the Staff setup screen (Setup > Staff).
- Click the Add button.
- Enter information as necessary on each of the following tabs.
- When finished, click the Enter button to save your changes.
- In the Staff screen, click the staff member you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- You cannot delete staff members who are currently assigned to other staff as a supervisor; or to clients as the partner, manager, or other staff assignment; or who have associated historical data such as time entries.
- If security is enabled for your firm in Practice CS, you cannot delete the last staff member who holds administrator status. Set up another staff member as an administrator before continuing with the deletion.
- You cannot delete the same account you logged in with.
- At the prompt, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the staff member.