- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To help determine which staff member is most qualified for a particular work item, Practice CS allows you to track the skill areas for each staff member and a skill rating for each skill. The collection of skill areas and skill ratings assigned to a staff member is called a skill set.
Use the Staff Skill Areas screen to enter the expertise areas you want to track for staff members.
From the Setup menu, choose Staff Skill Areas.
- This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module and have security privileges to access this screen.
- If your firm is also licensed for the Project Management module, you can use staff skill set filters to help select staff to work on firm projects.
Adding a staff skill area
- In the Staff Skill Areas screen, click the Add button.
- Enter the skill area (for example, Audit, Payroll, or Pensions) in the Description field.
Note: The Description field is limited to 30 characters and does not allow duplicate descriptions.
- Click the Enter button.
Modifying a staff skill area
- In the Staff Skill Areas selection list, click the skill area to modify.
- Click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes to the description.
- Click the Enter button to save your changes.