- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Staff skill ratings are descriptions for levels of staff expertise. Use the Staff Skill Ratings screen to set up your firm’s descriptions for various levels of expertise. Staff skill ratings, along with staff skill areas, are used to specify a staff member’s skill set.
From the Setup menu, choose Staff Skill Ratings.
- This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module and have security privileges to access this screen.
- If your firm is also licensed for the Project Management module, you can use staff skill set filters to help select staff to work on projects.
Adding a staff skill rating
- In the Staff Skill Ratings screen, click the Add button.
- Enter a skill rating (for example, Novice or Expert) in the Description field.
Note: The Description field is limited to 30 characters and does not allow duplicate descriptions.
- Click the Enter button.
Modifying staff skill ratings
- In the Staff Skill Ratings selection list, click the skill rating to modify.
- Click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes to the description.
- Click the Enter button to save your changes.