- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Before Practice CS can track holidays for your staff, you must first set up the holidays that your firm observes.
- Choose Setup > Firm to open the Firm setup screen.
- Click the Benefits tab.
- In the Holidays section, enter the holidays observed by your firm. Use one row per holiday, entering the description and date in the columns provided.
- Click Enter to save your changes, or continue by setting up comp time.
Note: When the Current Benefit year only checkbox is marked, the list will display only the holidays for the current benefit year.