- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If your firm is licensed for the Staff Management module, you can use Practice CS to track two types of benefits: accruable benefits (such as vacation and sick time) and comp time benefits. See the following topics for information on setting up and using these benefits in Practice CS.
- Defining the firm benefit year
- Setting up firm holidays
- Setting up comp time
- Setting up an accruable benefit activity code
- Activating staff benefits
- Making manual adjustments to accruable benefit balances
- Setting up custom fields for benefits — If you want to track additional information, choose Setup > Custom Fields > Scheduled Benefit. For more information, see the Custom fields setup overview.