- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Enter allowance information on the Based on Staff Level dialog for an accruable benefit based on a staff member’s assigned level.
To access the dialog and enter benefit allowance information, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Activities.
- In the Activities screen, add or edit an activity code with class Administrative and type Accruable Benefit.
- Click the More button next to the Administrative type field.
- In the Accruable Benefit dialog, click the Based on Staff Level option, and then click the More button.
Note: For an accrual rate based on length of employment, see Setting up benefit allowances based on months of employment.
- In the Based on Staff Level dialog, select a staff member’s level from the drop-down list, and then enter the number of hours that can be earned for that staff level.
- Click OK to return to the Accruable Benefit dialog.
- Click OK to continue setting up the activity code.
- When finished setting up the Activity, click Enter to save.
Related topic: Setting up staff benefits