- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Practice CS enables you to track the history of partners at your firm with which a client has been associated. You can use this information to group reports by either the current partner assignment or the historical partner assignment.
Follow these steps to view or maintain partner history.
- Choose Setup > Clients to open the Clients setup screen.
- Select a client and click the Edit button.
- On the Main tab, click the More button next to the Partner field to open the Client Partner History dialog. This dialog shows partner history for the client.
- If you need to make changes to the partner history, edit the information on this dialog. You can add a new line, right-click to delete an existing line, and change effective dates.
Note: If you are merely updating the client for a change of partners, you can change the assigned partner on the Clients setup screen. This action adds a new line to the Client Partner History dialog with today’s date as the effective date.
- Click OK to return to the Clients setup screen.
- Click Enter to save changes to the client.
Related topic: Clients setup overview