- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Mobile CS is a mobile application that enables you to access Practice CS firm, staff, and client data on your Apple iOS or Android devices. With Mobile CS, you can review Practice CS content such as staff availability, client interactions, project status, key totals, and more.
This topic provides a brief overview of how to configure Practice CS to work with Mobile CS, enable Mobile CS for your staff, and obtain the Mobile CS app. For more information about Mobile CS, please visit the Products section of our website at Tax.ThomsonReuters.com.
Configure Practice CS using Mobile CS Link
Use Mobile CS Link to set up a data storage area for Practice CS and to create a Mobile CS password. To obtain Mobile CS Link, visit the My Product Downloads section of our website at Tax.ThomsonReuters.com and follow the instructions provided.
Note: Mobile CS Link is available on your My Products Download page only if you are also licensed for NetFirm CS.
See the Mobile CS Link help and the Mobile CS Getting Started guide for details on configuring your Practice CS database for Mobile CS.
Enable Mobile CS for staff members
After your firm has set up your database and password for Mobile CS, your firm administrator must enable Mobile CS for each staff member who will use it.
Note: Mobile CS charges are incurred as soon as you enable Mobile CS for a staff member. For more information on Mobile CS charges, please contact Customer Service at 800.968.0600.
- In Practice CS, choose Setup > Staff.
- In the Staff screen, select the staff member and click the Edit button.
- Click the Contact Info tab.
- In the Portal field, select the staff member’s portal from the drop-down list.
- Click the Actions button and choose Enable Mobile CS for <name of portal> from the drop-down list.
- Click Enter.
Download the Mobile CS app