- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- From the Setup menu, choose Clients.
- In the Clients screen, do one of the following:
- For a new client, click the Add button.
- For an existing client, select the client from the list, and click the Edit button.
- Click the Contact Info tab.
- Enter the contact information in the fields provided.
- Click the Enter button to save the information.
For additional tasks, see the links at the bottom of this topic.
- The File as field is a required field.
- The City, County, Country, and Zip fields are custom fieldview fields.
- Click the Down arrow button to change the label on a phone number or address (for example, from Home to Mobile).
- The address that you identify as the primary address is used for reports, dashboard portlets, client listings, and so on. The address that you identify as the mailing address is used for invoices and statements.
- Click the Get directions link to view driving directions from your office to the contact’s location using MapQuest. The directions will open in your default web browser.
- You can enter up to three email addresses. Click the Down arrow button to switch between email address records.
- If you want email messages for this contact to appear for a client in the Outlook Mail portlet on the Client dashboard, you must do the following:
- In either the Name field or the File as field, enter the contact’s name so that it exactly matches the contact’s display name on email messages you receive from the contact.
- In the E-mail field, enter the email address exactly as it appears in email messages you receive from the contact.
- In the Display as field, indicate how the client’s name and email address should appear: for example, John Doe (email@example.com).
- Verify that the contact is either the primary contact for the client or has been added as an additional contact for the client. Email messages for additional contacts will appear in the Outlook Mail portlet only if they are in the folder specified as the Outlook Public folder via Setup > System Configuration > Outlook > Public Folder. See the topic Selecting a public Outlook folder for client email for more information.