- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the WIP Transfer dialog to transfer selected WIP amounts from one client to another.
Note: You must have security privileges to view or edit entries for other staff and to edit amounts. If you do not, these fields are unavailable. If you do not have security privileges to edit prior period WIP, only WIP that is in or after the current period will appear in this dialog.
- Open the Time & Expense Entry screen (Actions > Time & Expense Entry).
- Click the WIP Transfer button.
- In the From Criteria column, select the client for the WIP you want to transfer and their criteria.
- In the To Criteria column, select the client to which you want to transfer WIP and their criteria.
- In the WIP Selection section, you can filter the WIP you want to transfer. The default filter is Entry Date / Is in the range / Period to Date.
- Amount: Select the change you want to make to the amounts of the selected transactions (if any). Choices are:
- Entries that meet your criteria are displayed at the bottom of the dialog. Mark the checkbox for each entry you want to include in the WIP transfer, or click the Select All button to select all entries.
- Click the Transfer Selected button. At the prompt, click OK to continue.
Note: If the selected time and expense entries have project and task information, and you have changed the client or engagement without also selecting a project and task, you will receive the following prompt: "The specified changes may cause Project/Task information to be lost. Are you sure you want to continue?" Click No to cancel if you want to select project/task information for the selected transfer, and then click the Transfer Selected button. Otherwise, click Yes to continue.
Related topic: Editing multiple time and expense entries