- Alerts and notices
- Most popular
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you have questions that you cannot answer by using any of the other means of getting help that are described in the Help & How-To Center, you can contact our Support team for assistance.
Before you contact Support
Please be able to provide a specific explanation of the problem so that our Support Representative can handle your inquiry efficiently. You may want to write brief notes on some of the symptoms occurring on your computer or print out any error messages related to the problem. At a minimum, the Support Representative will need to know the following details.
- Version number of the application you're using. (To obtain this information, choose About Mobile CS from the Help menu
- Operating system that you are using (Windows 8, 7, or Vista)
- Specific nature of the problem
- Steps that preceded the problem
- Whether this problem occurs with more than one client or on other computers
- Full error message and when it occurs
Means of contacting our Support team
Use either of the following methods to contact a Support Representative.
- Contact by email: Complete the online form or send a message to CS.Support@ThomsonReuters.com.
- Contact by phone: Call CS Support at 800.968.0600 and follow the prompts. To quickly reach the person you need without having to listen through the menu prompts, see Support: Phone Queues.
Note: Normal weekday support is available from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time. For additional details (including extended support hours for tax season and hours for other applications), see Support Hours.
Scope of support
Our Support team assists customers by providing information, resources, and troubleshooting for CS Professional Suite applications running in supported environments. We cannot assist with hardware configuration, user and workstation setup, Windows permissions and file-sharing, network and server administration, peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, and mobile devices), or third-party software. Any issues related to these areas can be resolved with the assistance of your qualified IT personnel and/or the vendor's support for the software or device in question.
When working with a customer, a Support representative may request your permission to view your screen or to briefly control your workstation via WebEx Support Center. Doing so can help ensure that we answer your questions and troubleshoot CS Professional Suite application issues quickly and efficiently. We cannot enter data or modify settings related to your workstation or network.
Our Support team cannot relieve your firm of any legal or professional obligations. Software support does not include tax preparation advice or validation of tax or payroll compliance.
Related topic: Finding answers to your Mobile CS Link questions