To give a NetClient CS user access to Document Presentation files or to remove a user’s access to Document Presentation files, follow these steps.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field, and click the user’s name. NetFirm CS displays the user’s information on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for Document Presentation.
In the Drawers pane, NetFirm CS lists all of the drawers that were designated as contributors to NetClient CS the last time your firm placed a call to CS Connect. To view detailed information about how the drawer list is determined, see Document Presentation administration.
- Mark the checkboxes for the drawers that contain Document Presentation files that the user needs to access, and clear the checkboxes for drawers that contain files that the user no longer needs to access.
- If you are only removing access to Document Presentation drawers, click Enter. You do not need to perform any additional steps.
- To locate a drawer, enter any part of a drawer name or drawer ID in the Find field in the Drawers pane.
- Click the Unselected button to view only the drawers in which the user cannot access files. Click the Selected button to view only the drawers in which the user can access files.
- The remaining steps vary depending on what you want to do.