Assigning NetClient CS users or NetStaff CS users to groups enables you to give groups of users access to modules.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, do one of the following.
- Click the Groups link in the NetClient CS section to add NetClient CS users to groups.
- Click the Groups link in the NetStaff CS section to add NetStaff CS users to groups.
Note: If you don’t see these links, you don’t have access to these areas.
- In the Groups list, enter any part of the group name in the Find field and click the group name. NetFirm CS displays the information for the group on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of groups.
- In the Group Members section, mark the checkbox for each user who needs access to the modules that are available to this group.
- To find a user, enter any part of a users’ name or login in the Find field.
- Under Filter Options, click the Unselected button to display only the users who are not members of the group. Click the Selected button to display only the users who are group members.
- Click Enter.