After you create a group, you can add NetStaff CS users to the group and then give the group access to modules.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Groups link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Groups list.
- In the Identification section, enter a name and a description for the group.
- Press ENTER.
- Optional: If you are your firm’s primary NetFirm CS administrator, you can hide data for specific clients or companies from members of this group.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for a module that the members of this group will need to access.
For most modules, a permissions dialog opens. Click the name of the module below to learn about the permissions settings.
Note: The Account Aggregation module, the Staff Availability module, and the Stock Quotes module do not have permissions dialogs. NetStaff CS users determine the content of these modules.
- In the Group Members section, mark the checkbox for each NetStaff CS user who needs access to the modules you enabled for this group.
- To find a user, enter any part of a users’ name or login in the Find field.
- Under Filter Options, click the Unselected button to display only the users who are not members of the group. Click the Selected button to display only the users who are group members.
- Click Enter.
Related topic: NetStaff CS groups overview