- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Staff Targets portlet is available on the Firm Dashboard.
Note: This portlet is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
This portlet provides a quick overview of how staff actual billable hours and amounts compare with their target hours for the selected date range.
- Click the Show Options button to display the date range options, or right-click the portlet and choose Show Options from the context menu. Select a date range from the drop-down list, or select Custom Date Range, and then enter the beginning / ending dates for the range you want to see.
- Click the Field Chooser button and mark or clear the checkboxes for the columns you want to show or hide in the portlet.
- Click the title bar to jump to the Targets tab of the Manage Staff screen.
Security note: When you enable security privileges for a portlet on the Security Groups setup screen, Practice CS may also enable privileges to view the data available in the portlet. Conversely, removing privileges for viewing data may also remove privileges for related portlets. Consult the Privileges changed pane on the Security Groups setup screen to see all privilege changes that are triggered by enabling access to a portlet.
For this portlet, if no privileges are already enabled for the following security option(s), full privileges will be enabled.
- Data > Time & Expense Entries > Review
If your firm has multiple offices, you may want to rescind privileges to information for other offices. See More about security privileges for additional information on the relationships between various security privileges.