- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If your firm is licensed for the Staff Management module, your staff may use Practice CS to submit vacation requests and other scheduled benefit requests, and supervisors can approve submitted requests. Use the Scheduled Benefit dialog for both submissions and approvals of scheduled benefits.
Note: To submit and approve scheduled benefit requests, the following items must be set up in advance:
- Your firm must either have activities set up as accruable benefits (such activities might include Vacation, Sick Time, or Floating Holiday) and/or have activated Comp Time on the Benefits tab of the Firm setup screen.
- The benefit must be enabled for the staff member on the Benefits tab of the Staff screen.
- Staff must have Add and Edit security privileges for Data > Schedule Item Data > Staff Management Schedule Item Data.