- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- In the Manage Staff screen, click the Schedules tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Schedule Items subtab to see the schedule items assigned to the selected staff member for the chosen date range.
- Click the Potential subtab to see unassigned schedule items that the staff member is qualified to work on.
- Click the Urgent subtab to see all schedule items flagged as urgent, regardless of date range.
Note: Schedule items are marked urgent based on your user preferences. To see the reason an item is listed as urgent, click the Expand button to see the Urgent Reason in the grid.
- Select a schedule item from the list.
- To assign the selected item to a staff member, do one of the following:
- Click the item and drag it to the staff member’s calendar in the Staff Schedules pane.
- Right-click the schedule item and choose Schedule <schedule item> from the context menu. Use the Scheduling dialog to add the schedule item to the staff calendar.
- Double-click the item and manually add an assigned staff member.
Related topic: Schedules tab overview