- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The separately licensed Client Management module enables you to track information on how and why your firm attracts and loses clients. The information is tracked on the Main tab of the Clients setup screen, using the following fields.
- Referral type — Indicates whether a client was referred by another client, a staff member, a miscellaneous contact, or some other referral source such as an advertising campaign.
- Referred by — The referral source, such as a specific client.
- Won date — The date a client signed on with your firm.
- Won reason — The reason a client signed on with your firm. The list of reasons is a custom list that your firm sets up in Practice CS.
- Left date — The date a client left your firm.
- Lost to — The competitor or other entity to whom your firm lost the client.
- Lost reason — The reason a client left your firm. The list of reasons is a custom list that your firm sets up in Practice CS.