- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To activate benefits for a staff member, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Staff to open the Staff setup screen.
- Click the Benefits tab.
- Select a staff member from the list and click the Edit button.
- In the Active column, mark the checkbox next to a benefit you want to activate for the staff member.
- In the Effective Date, enter the date that the benefit became, or will become, active.
- Click Enter to save your changes.
Related topic: Setting up staff benefits