Printing to GoFileRoom

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

If your firm is licensed for GoFileRoom, you can print CSA reports as well as payroll and vendor checks to GoFileRoom as a PDF file.

  1. From the File > Print Reports dialog (or from the File > Print Checks dialog, and so forth), select the item(s) you want to print.
  2. Mark the Store image in checkbox and select GoFileRoom from the drop-down list to the right of that checkbox.
  3. If sending only to GoFileRoom, click the GoFileRoom button. (That button does not appear if you are also sending the item(s) to a printer at the same time.)

Related topics

GoFileRoom Index Mapping [Setup - System Configuration]

Printing reports to a File/Email

Printing to FileCabinet CS

Sending engagement to a File/Email or GoFileRoom

Share This