- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Video library
- FileCabinet CS: Current information and alerts
- Critical information about applying updates
- Password management for your CS Professional Suite application logins
- Document Presentation overview
- Source Document Processing overview
- Printing Shareholder / Partner / Beneficiary packages to FileCabinet CS
- Troubleshooting printing to FileCabinet CS from non-CS Professional Suite applications
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
DT Connect is easy to use, generally requires no setup, and provides you with a convenient and economical way to complete the following tasks.
- Download updates and user bulletins.
- Download initial and updated licenses for your firm.
- Receive timely information from Thomson Reuters.
- Transmit designated documents to DT Firm Portal. (A DT Client Portal or DT Staff Portal license is required.)
- You must have a standard internet connection (DSL, cable modem, T1, and so on) to use DT Connect.
- If you connect to our network of secure data centers via a dial-up internet service or a proxy server, see Setting DT Connect communication options.